Day #29: Nature 100 Days Gratitude Challenge

Day #29:  Nature
100 Days Gratitude Challenge

I can’t help it. There is such a wide variety of experiences that nature throws at us that I can give gratitude to her for 100 days or more. This morning my walk / jog / run was through a new route and I so fell in love with it that I have to share it with you.


Let me show you a few pictures and videos first so you can experience a little of what I did.









These do not do full justice to the landscape and the early morning dawn that breaks over it. Fresh clear air, sounds of birds, slight breeze that cools you down, the empty road, water bodies to my right, and the sun peeping out over the horizon, the scene is beautiful and heart-warming.

This is the first time I came down this road. Its a new one that ends at a lake and there are no inhabitations close by so it was pretty empty. No vehicular traffic at all. 

When I drive down the main road this is completely missed. Its when I am on foot that I can find these places and the time and space to enjoy it.

I'm grateful to mother nature that she surprises me now and then with such places that we can just sit and soak up for hours on end.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #96: Rituals (100 day gratitude challenge)

100 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day #2 Gratitude to all the people who provide me food and water

Exceptional Sunday