Day #67: calendula (100 days of gratitude)

My son had some bad bruises and injuries because of a fail 3 days back. We take only homoeopathic medication since my dad was a homoeopathic doctor. So as usual even after this fall I took care of my son with the medicines I keep at home.
I washed his wounds and dressed it with calendula mother tincture. I'm treating him with arnica orally. I've grown up with this kind of treatment so i have over 50 yrs years exp in this.
My friends and neighbours are not able to understand how such a bad fall can be treated from home.
But thanks to calendula I can blindly trust it to take care of these wounds. I have seen it heal deep cuts where  portion of flesh has gone even without stitches.
Today it's just 2.5 days from the injury. But most of the wounds are  already drying up. The deep ones are still a little raw but it's getting dried up and he's moving around again.

I'm grateful for homoeopathic medication especially calendula. Thank you so much. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #96: Rituals (100 day gratitude challenge)

100 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day #2 Gratitude to all the people who provide me food and water

Exceptional Sunday