Day #97: Sharing (100 day gratitude challenge)

Day #97:     Sharing
(100 day gratitude challenge)
There are people in this world who genuinely want the best for you and willing to share what they know and their time to grow others. I can name many and I’m sure you would have your own list too. But today I would like to thank one person who shared this post on facebook so thousands of people who read it and implement it can benefit from the nuggets of wisdom.
She’s someone I met a few years back and has always come across as someone who has the best of intentions towards people she meets. She is Puja Kapoor Gupta.
I’m glad to share her post here so you can benefit too from this simple but powerful technique.

The three easy steps to the best way to set goals for next year: Are you ready?
Clarity is key  🔑
Quickly do 3 rounds of walking in whichever room it is that you are sitting in
Go get a paper and a pad
Get into your most Happy energetic self
Get your heart pumping
Get ready to envision your 52 weeks of amazingness
As we start know you don’t have to get these perfect today
Just understand the concept
And write something anything
And over the next three days
Keep editing and perfecting
Step one : result goal
Step two : process goal
Step three : why is this important
Health wealth and relationships are a great place to start - as we normally have clear desires in these segments
We always def know what we don’t want
The reverse thus becomes a goal
I don’t want to be with overweight
I don’t want to be dependant
Or I want to be respected
I want abundance
I want a fit body
Use these then to create the three steps
Result / Process / Why
Examples
Health :
Result goal - 60 kgs by March 31 st
Process goal - 6 days a week alternate between yoga and strength training
And why is this important to me :
Because by my 40 Th birthday I want to be able to say I’m at the peak of my life never been this strong this fit .
Wealth :
Result goal - authoring a book by May 7 Th
Process goal - writing daily for 30 mins everyday
And why is this important to me :
I need my message to be able to reach more and more women without me having to be physically present for that
Relationship :
Result goal - enhanced romance with hubby by December 31 st
Process goal - 4 one on one holidays with husband to exotic exciting locations three nights each every 3 months
And why is this important to me:
With so many external things keeping us busy and focused to take out “US “time and give one another priority every now and then so the fundamental relationship never feels ignored or neglected
Setting goals and then connecting pleasure to the process increases the chances of the goal coming true even more
So always have some energy affirmations around your goal
Examples
I am enjoying the one hour work out early in the morning as it opens up my body and makes me so active and alive
I am loving the 30 mins of writing for it’s truly giving me an opportunity to express my perspective on topics that I already have so much clarity on
I am ecstatic to combine my two greatest joys - travel + husband .... best combination in the world for me is coming true oh so often
Hope I’ve been able to help you in how we at Life by design have evolved in how we set our goals
Read your goals / affirmation every night before going to bed .....
And your subconscious will attract divine grace into your endeavour
Congrats - you reached here
Well done
Hope you enjoyed the journey
If you are feeling yet more inspired - I will be happy to help you with a session on goal setting with me between the 2nd and the 10th of January
Limited to only 7 slots only so block them at the earliest ...
By emailing us at pujaguptalbd@gmail.com
And we will have you sign up for our advance three hour one on one session ...... inclusive of a bonus vision board . You will be happy you invested this time in yourself .... I guarantee you that 
🙏
These are not for people who believe in resolutions are good to make great to break
This is for those who believe every year must and should be their best year yet
Happy New Year 2018
I am so damn excited
see you on the other side
Loads of Courage Clarity and Consistency
⭕️ ⭕️
Puja Puneet

Ref: https://www.facebook.com/pujaguptalbd/posts/10155666477709473


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #96: Rituals (100 day gratitude challenge)

100 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day #2 Gratitude to all the people who provide me food and water

Exceptional Sunday