Day #98: DeMartini (100 day gratitude challenge)

Day #98:     DeMartini
(100 day gratitude challenge)
Two days ago I received a package from Success Gyan, my friend Suren’s company. It contained a thank you note and a pen drive. The thank you note is a detailed note from Suren thanking the Universe for all that it has done for him and acknowledging everyone in his life who shared this journey with him in raising himself from where he was at the age of 19 when he lost his father to what he has become today because of his intention to keep his mother like a queen so she would never again suffer the way she did during the traumatic early years. The note was beautiful and inspiring, but the pen drive contained something even more valuable.
It had an audio message from Dr. J Demartini (https://drdemartini.com/) on staying focused on goals. It’s a short but powerful message on what we need to do to achieve the goals we set at the beginning of the year. If you would like to have this I can email you a link that you can download and listen to.
Success Gyan has dedicated their life to bring the world’s best speakers into India and taking India’s best to the world. Suren is passionate about making a difference in the life of people so they can get more out of their lives and live life to the fullest.
I’m grateful to Dr. DeMartini for his powerful message on how I should stay focused on my goals so I can achieve them. And I’m grateful for Suren to introducing him to me through this audio.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #96: Rituals (100 day gratitude challenge)

100 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day #2 Gratitude to all the people who provide me food and water

Exceptional Sunday