Day #43: my bed. (100 days gratitude challenge)

In the last few days my bed has become my favourite place. I can't seem to get enough of it. I've been sleeping for 20 hours or more every day. I get up just for the most basic functions and go back to it.
I didn't realise the amount of sleep deprivation that I must have had in recent months. The fever the cold and runny tummy all combined to give me no reason to explore the world outside the bedroom.
All of us should treat the bed as the most important place for a healthy and long life.
If we deprive itself of its curative powers we are depriving our body of a pharmacy that is totally free and nature friendly.
I'm learning a harsh lesson on sleep deprivation and I hope to not forget it ever.
Thank you dear bed for keeping me safe and getting me back on my feet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #96: Rituals (100 day gratitude challenge)

100 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day #2 Gratitude to all the people who provide me food and water

Exceptional Sunday