Day #47: Silence (100 days Gratitude challenge)


I love silence. You may probably know that of me or it might be a bit of shock. It depends on how well you know me.  My natural state is silence. Empty the mind and turn off the channel surfing. Listen to the deep silence of the Universe and discover the music and harmony hidden so many layers below the surface that has been blurred by the jarring noise in my head.
Silence in the early morning when everyone else is asleep, the silence stolen between conversations, the silence thrust on us by unwitting souls and the silence that is part of the rhythm of life, they are all beautiful and without them, life will be a cacophony that will blow your head sooner or later.
Art is created when empty spaces are introduced between shapes and colours.  Only light can be harsh. The absence of light along with the play of light provides good visuals and photography. Life is a balancing between what there is and what there isn’t. When you are comfortable with both, life can be a song or better still a symphony.
Introduce silence in your daily schedule. Plan it in. Take time to commune with yourself and your Creator, and find out what he has in store for you today and in your life. You need to be SILENT to be able to LISTEN to Him.
I’m grateful for the times of silence in my life. It gives me the juice for the rest of my life. Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #96: Rituals (100 day gratitude challenge)

100 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day #2 Gratitude to all the people who provide me food and water

Exceptional Sunday