Day #48: gift of the gab (100 days gratitude challenge)

Words. If you know how to use them well it will serve you well. It can rescue you from tough situations or It can take you to places you want to go.
I'm grateful that I'm reasonably adept at both the written variety as well as the spoken variety. I've been an avid consumer of words for many decades. As a voracious reader I used to digest a book before breakfast and start another before lunch. Words have fascinated me and transported me to many lands and ages. From Pluto to Plato., From sci Fi to Scaramouch, words have imprisoned me while setting my imagination free.
When the need comes the right word just pops up and presents itself for use.
Thank you gift of the gab you're the best present anyone can have.
If you have it, flaunt it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #96: Rituals (100 day gratitude challenge)

100 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day #2 Gratitude to all the people who provide me food and water

Exceptional Sunday