Day #62: Money (100 days gratitude challenge)

Day #62: Money
(100 days gratitude challenge)

Money is a highly emotional commodity. There are those who love it and identify themselves completely with it and others who feel it’s a dirty thing and they should not discuss it or identify themselves with it. Either way, the emotions, and opinions are strong. Money is the underlying cause of most wars and crimes in our world.
But money by itself is neutral. It’s not bad or good. It’s what we do with it that matters.
I’m grateful for the money. It buys me the freedom to do what I want. It gives me the security to know that my family is taken care of. It gives me the luxury to indulge in what my heart desires. It helps me to help those in need.
Money is essential in life. But the obsession with money can destroy your life. There are those who have a lot and are not satisfied and want to grab from those around them too. A classic example of that is what happens in wealthy families when the time for succession is on them. Siblings are willing to cut out their own flesh and blood to be able to get their hands on the additional wealth that they can get, notwithstanding the fact that several generations can live on what they have been given on a platter.
Because of these bad examples of people misbehaving because of their greed, good people tend to look at money in a coloured manner. I used to do the same earlier. Now I’ve grown up and realised that money is neither good nor bad. It is just money. It is an energy that can be harnessed for good or for evil.
I choose good and I’m attracting money to me like a money magnet so I can do more good with the money that comes to me.

Thank you dear money for loving me and coming to me so effortlessly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #96: Rituals (100 day gratitude challenge)

100 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day #2 Gratitude to all the people who provide me food and water

Exceptional Sunday