Day #69: Brew Room (100 days of gratitude)

Yesterday I went to a coffee shop called The Brew Room @ Savera hotel. I used to be a regular here till around 6 months ago. But since I moved office away from this area I have not been able to visit this place in a long time. The Brew Room is so soothing and welcoming that in the hurry burry of a normal work day this place is a cool oasis where you can put your feet up and let your hair down while refreshing yourself with a cool drink and some yummy dishes.
I'm grateful for the Brew Room. It's a place i love to visit and spend some quality time with myself or friends or for a business discussion.
It's centrally located so easy to fix this place as the meeting room and for people to find it.
The menu is varied and offers something for everyone... More conti... Though. The thin crust pizza is to die for.
A few other similar places are amethyst and the writers cafe. These places are what makes Chennai interesting and liveable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #96: Rituals (100 day gratitude challenge)

100 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day #2 Gratitude to all the people who provide me food and water

Exceptional Sunday