Day #83: tamil

Today for the first time in my life I attended a program in Tamil. Initially I was reluctant to attend this. But since it was being organized by my friend venkatesh's company I decided to attend.  The program is called kannavu meiypadda.. dreams to reality.
The speakers were Tmt Praveen Sultana and Thiru Kaliyamurthy. It was a riveting morning and both the speakers were on fire. For the first time I realised the beauty of my mother tongue and I could understand most of the language.
When they switched from English to Tamil I noticed that it is true that English was moving my mind while Tamil was touching my heart.
I'm grateful for my mother tongue Tamil. I wish I had learnt it from childhood... Especially bharathiyar and thirukurals
The words flow so easily and  the poetry flows like water over a brook.
I love Tamil and I'm grateful for this language
Would love to learn it properly at least now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The man who sold his Honda City

Day #27: Our world (100 days gratitude challenge)

Day #99: Murali Sundaram, Happyness Coach (100 day gratitude challenge)